MyPaint 1.0.0 has been released.
This was compiled on Fedora 16 64bit
It is a standard build so should work on most 64bit linux systems. Just run usr/bin/mypaint.
- A configurable toolbar has been added with dropdown widgets for colour, brush, and brush settings.
- Floating tool windows can now be docked into a sidebar inside the main window.
- A “Lock Alpha” mode has been added for brushstrokes, and there are now some basic layer compositing modes.
- Mouse and stylus buttons can be bound to different actions via the preferences.
- There’s a new scratchpad tool which can be used for thumbnails, notes, or recording brushstrokes and colour choices.
- Finally, there have been numerous little improvements and bugfixes to MyPaint’s speed, user interface, and its brush collections.
Required: pygtk, python, swig, gtk, numpy, pycairo(>=1.4), libpng
I love MyPaint
I have only one request, I cannot open in UBUNTU and LMDE, have you nay advice?
Log in to leave a comment.